Auto Recycling & Disposal Services – MA, RI, & CT
Excel Recycling offers private car owners and auto wreckers two disposal service options, vehicle drop-off and scheduled pickup, utilizing truck transport and roll-off containers.
We provide the following auto recycling and disposal services in MA, RI, and CT:
- Auto Salvage Scrap Recycling
- Car & Truck Dealer Recycling
- Private Owner Auto Recycling
- Auto Body Shop Scrap Recycling
- Auto Repair Scrap Metal Recycling
- Auto Towing Service Firm Recycling
- Recreational Vehicle Dealer Recycling
- Town, City, & State Police Auto Recycling
- “Total Loss” Auto & Vehicle Insurance Recycling
Auto Recycling & Vehicle Disposal
In accordance with industry standards, government regulations, and internal safe environment auto recycling policies, Excel requests your cooperation with our vehicle recycle preparation requirements. These requirements may vary by location please call for more information regarding the yard you intend to use.
Please note all auto recycle preparation requirements must be completed in advance of acceptance by Excel Recycling.
- Removal of all fluids (engine and transmission oil, anti-freeze, gear oil) is required unless otherwise specified
- Fuel tanks must removed or contain a visible 6″ drain hole
- Excel only accepts crack-free lead acid batteries
Whatever your auto recycling, vehicle disposal, or scrap metal recycling needs, contact one of Excel Recycling’s Southeastern MA, Central MA, or North Shore MA facilities.
We look forward to arranging a transport logistics solution that works best for your auto recycling situation.